Designer, Developer & Engineer
I am a UX designer, developer and an engineer. I code, analyze, design and solve problems. I am also a proud father. When I’m not designing, I coach tennis, volunteer and help people with proper nutrition and exercise.
2012 – 2014
LA Web Design & SEO (Los Angeles, CA)
Lead and managed the development of responsive websites including client design and strategy meetings, site design and architecture, contractor supervision and technical coding.
- Achieved top ranking search results for client web pages.
- Continuous improvements for light, semantically correct code.
- Created artwork, original brands and marketing collateral.
2009 – 2012
Chocolate & Candy Shoppe (Maumee, Ohio)
Founded regional-serving confectionery specializing in gourmet chocolates and fine candies.
- Identified market opportunity, created local-based brand, detailed business plan, marketing plan and food service plan.
- Operated and managed business, hired and trained staff, developed and tested products.
- Achieved planned benchmarks with exceptional sales growth, market share acquisition and sold operating business.
2005 – 2008
Sr. Project Manager
APEC, Inc. (Kalispell, Montana)
Planned and managed the development and implementation of real estate development projects for public and private sector clients.
- Complete development representation including public relations, speaking at community meetings and land-use mitigations.
- Project strategy and land planning, environmental permitting, technical plans and specifications.
- Contract and budget management, complete construction management and project certification.
2000 – 2005
Montana Websites LLC (Kalispell, Montana)
Developed a proprietary web application with back-end management for real estate brokers and property developers using classic ASP and VBScript on Windows servers.
- Provided web application development to regional businesses.
- Facilitated back-end support and group software training.
1997 – 1999
R&D Project Engineer
Eaton Automotive (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Managed, designed, developed and manufactured automotive fuel line valves for GM, Ford, Diamler-Chrysler, Kia and Toyota.
- Extensive in vehicle testing at Daimler-Chrysler proving grounds in Chelsea Michigan and Phoenix Arizona.
- QA Team Leader, Documentation Audits FMEA, DFMEA, 8D & PPAP.
- Plastics design and process solving specialist.
- Tier 1 Product Ownership.
Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
University of Toledo (Toledo, Ohio)
- Completed degree in less than three years.
- Member Tau Alpha Pi, National Honors Society.